Scribbled Thoughts

Scribbled ramblings of my thoughts, observations and ideas on life, creativity and anything that takes my fancy really...enjoy!

I’m back...well for now at least! (0)

16:38 by , under

I'm back again and this time I'm trying to keep posting more regularly, final year Uni seems to be taking its toll but with the met office issuing 'Severe Weather Warnings' left right and centre it doesn't look like I'll be going out anytime soon. Last month was a pretty scarce month for me blogging wise and I seemed to have missed a lot of talkable events; it was a great months for ads, politics and conversations.

Cadbury's, T-mobile and Virgin debuted their latest creative show pieces (have a look below in case they slipped under the radar), showing that through a recession; branding and advertising is still key to survival.


The world went Obama crazy again (even if it was for about a week) as he got inaugurated into the White House making him the United States first African American president I think Charlie Brooker's post summed up what many of us viewers were thinking when it was being aired.

@wossy made it back onto our screens after his 3 month expulsion from the British Broadcasting Clowns (BBC to you and me) and no expenses were spared by the looks of things, 'Couch Gymnast' Tom Cruise headlined the show with Lee Evans and Twitter master Stephen Fry. Which brings me on to my next subject; Twitter - It seems like January saw the nation go Twitter mad (myself included) Ross and Fry talked about it on Friday Night and it seems like these 5 minutes of fame on the silver screen has done it some good. The media has latched on to the power of Twitter and covered it in quite a lot of late, be it for the quirky use of the micro-blogging tool by the one known as Twitchhiker or the global Twestivals that are being organised and taking place all over the world to raise money for Charity:Water.

So that's a little look at what happened last month (well that I could remember anyway)!



| edit post

0 Reply to "I’m back...well for now at least!"

Post a Comment