Scribbled Thoughts

Scribbled ramblings of my thoughts, observations and ideas on life, creativity and anything that takes my fancy really...enjoy!

iPhone apps and mobile blogs (0)

15:06 by , under

So if you haven't heard already iTunes reached the ¹billion mark yesterday for the number of apps downloaded since the app store opened, quite a feat really. it kind of made me wonder how many different types of applications there are for the iPhone?! I read this week that the armys prefferd choice for gadgets in the field is in fact the iPhone/iTouch due the versatility it offers in the applications that can be made for it. From ipints to lightsabers apple seem to have struck a chord with budding developers (some are as young as five) proving that the limits of digital technologies are only bound by the imagination!

Well that's all I wanted to say this time nothing insightful (not that my posts are or anything) just a thought that had crossed my mind - subsequently I'm using this as an opportunity to see how well the apps are by writing this post from a not so obvious location on the old iPhone!
I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!

Posted by ShoZu



| edit post

0 Reply to "iPhone apps and mobile blogs"

Post a Comment